Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Good Morning!

Today I woke up to a message on Facebook from a YL kid that made me stop and say:  It's all worth it and I'm forever grateful for kids like Trevor. 

Here is the message:
"It's truly our honor to have someone i can trust and talk to that will listen to whatever i need to say with out judgement. Some i know will accept me for who i am, not matter who i am. I am honored to have some who i know will help me get through the bad times and celebrate with me during the good. Someone in my life who loves jesus and me enough to share his message with me. I am honored to have you and all the young life leaders help me find my way to God. I am honored to have role models like you in my life.  thank you for young life and helping bring my relationship with God, my holy father who loves me no matter what together. It feels good to know there is always some who you can go to."

Thanks Trevor!!!  You are a blessing to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment