Monday, December 20, 2010

Did you see God today?

Sometimes I lay in bed and ponder my day in hope for sleep.  A question I tend to ask myself is where did I see God today?  Where did I see Him working, moving, blessing, in the little things?
Today and the day isn't over mind you....
-I saw Him in a cup of coffee and my delight to have one.
-I saw Him in my jump drive being found by a friend on the sidewalk after it had been missing for a week.
-I saw Him in a good nights sleep.
-I saw Him in a meeting with Daniel (LSW team leader) and Charlie ( our committee chair) and the dialogue that happened and honesty and love spoken
-I saw Him in a phone call from a best friend
-I saw Him in love from my husband
-I saw Him in planning campaingers (small group) for tonight
-I saw Him in the faces of students at LSN
-I saw Him in a text from a student thanking me for the verse of the day
-I saw Him in a text from a student asking for prayer for her health
-I saw Him in Brooke's smile and perseverance

and the day isn't over....
"God is continually drawing us to Himself in everything we experience."  Gerad Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment