Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Life

I had the opportunity to be an assistant coach of girls CC at LSN this past fall.  Totally God showing up and giving me a foot in the door at LSN.  I met 35 great girls and began to form a relationship with them... earning the right to be heard.  Many of the girls knew I was the AD of YL and began coming to YL club and even campaigners.  One in particular came week after week.  Sticking to the sidelines and and taking it all in week after week.  Well last night she said yes to a relationship with Christ.  After hearing one of our new leaders Dillon share her story she told me that she wanted a relationship with Christ.  I praised her for being bold and asking for help in how to do that... her response, "I'm not bold I've been wanting to do this for 5 months!"  So new life begins!! 

AMEN

1 comment: