Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A moment...

this song... i can't get enough of it Sweet Disposition.  "a moment, a love, a dream, a laugh... won't stop till it's over."  it makes me think of so many things:  my friend sarah's wedding, special moments that were priceless.  the diet coke commercial that stole this song.  i think of moments that i feel the love of Christ around me and through others (YL club last night- thank you Whitney for sharing your heart), i think of moments i am thanked in a text or by a smile, a laugh, or today a good ole' punch in the arm (thank you kiersten).  also today someone took a moment to write me a note for some reason it connects me back to this song that's been on repeat in my mind.  probably because the person who wrote the note captured what i do and feel called to do.  she is a parent of a yl student that i see Christ in and love dearly and am honored to have many moments with.

(watch and listen to this song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-ENipUB8NI

here is a glimpse of the note:

"My idea of effective discipleship is "life rubbing off on life," where you share your faith in an authentic way.   You went above and beyond that by taking her skiing.  She had a fantastic time and you created a memory for her that she will always have.  We are so grateful to you for sharing your life and heart with her and so many others."

a moment, a love, a dream, a laugh... won't stop till it's over.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad others see in you what I have seen all your life. You were bathed in prayer before you were born and everyday after. There's power in prayer....

    ReplyDelete