Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm Thankful for...

  • having a job that is my total passion
  • high top shoes
  • YL kids that I can share life with
  • text messages that wake me up from a YL kids (Laura) saying, "I wouldn't know what I would do without you.  You have impacted my life so much.  I am thankful for you."
  • an amazing family and group of friends
  • for my best friend, who I have watched unfold in beauty as she has accepted Christ 7 years ago say, "I was your first YL kid."
  • my twin sister
  • my caring, always learning husband
  • my YL committee that knows me and loves me and is my foundations
  • Skip-Bo with the family
  • friends all over the world- Brills, Hirsts, Beyers, Thai friends!!, Amy
  • YL kids opening up and sharing their heart and wanting Jesus
  • emails from my dad that say...
    Hi Tracee
    found a quote from my devotional thought you would like..."Unless a life is lived for others, it is not worthwhile"    Mother Teresa
    Proud of you,
    Love Dad
     
     

1 comment:

  1. When a man is yelling obscenities at you, you do not get out of the car without backup. Your mom.

    ReplyDelete