Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Hangover

Last night we had our first YL Club of the semester.  I am currently nursing what I call a "YL Club hangover," and I wouldn't have it any other way.  You see it feels good to go all in- and give 110%.  I love that my YL Club leader team goes BIG, loves well, has crazy energy and huge smiles, includes all, isn't afraid to sing loud, dance crazy, or dress up in weird outfits.  I love that Wednesday my leader team and I are still smiling, tired with bags under our eyes and mild headaches, but joy overflowing.  It is good to be a part of what GOD is doing in LS.  We are overflowing with joy because we got to see 156 high school students run through our club doors, dance, sing, feel accepted, laugh, and listen to truth of who Jesus is.  We are often amazed at the love God has for us to let us be a part of something so beautiful.  So club hangover day is here and we are grateful. 


First Club


Not to us, LORD, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness.
Psalm 115:1

For more info:
http://lsyl.weebly.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment