Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fun

There are many highlights to this job.   First and foremost it is earning the right to be heard and sharing Jesus Christ to adolescents.  Second, it is the odd, creative, and freeing way we earn that right.
Last night after the BB game- Go Bronco's... I had kicked my husband out and had 10 YL girls spend the night.  Here is what happens at 2 am and in the name of earning the right to be heard.  :)  By the way I give all credit to Katie Allen for teaching me how to clog in 8 min., she actually knows what she is doing.  I as you will see don't.  God is good and that was fun!  Love you girls and all that couldn't make it too :)

2 comments:

  1. I would not say that was clogging by any sense of the word. But it teaches humility....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see any video or picture....is it my webpage? I was interested in learning about clogging???

    ReplyDelete