Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Word

Do you know the Word... do you hide in your heart and claim it's truth when lies invade?  I'm challenging myself to know more of it and use it in my life. 
Psalms 63:1-8

O God, you are my God,
earnestly I seek you;
my soul thrists for you,
my body longs for you,
in a dry and weary land
where there is no water.

I have seen you in in the sanctuary
and beheld your power and your glory.
Because your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you.
I will praise you as long as I live
and in your name I will lift up my hands.
My soul will be satisified as with the richest of foods,
with singing lips my mouth will praise you.

On my bed I remember you;
I think of you through the night.
Because you are my help I sing in the shadow of your wings.
My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me.

No comments:

Post a Comment